george104
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV Gold Tier Order

Answered

I placed my order on 26th Nov, but have yet received any update since.  I've tried to contact Customer Support onLine but was told there was an issue with my order and advised me to resubmit the order. 

Are you able to help with my order. Telstra Order #LYO51823570

Many thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra TV Gold Tier Order

Is this the free Telstra TV offer? You might not be able to resubmit the order if you have already done it before but you can try..

You could also try Track My Order in either your My Account web page or the My Telstra app (under Get Help)..

If you have a problem with the order, use the the My Telstra app, go to Get Help and click on the blue chat window..

When Codiot starts asking questions, type "Speak to a consultant' and you should be placed in a queue for a consultant to contact you back, via a message. It can take a while - sometimes many hours, but as long as you have notifications enabled  and don't log out, you can close the app and do other things. You will be alerted when a response is receives..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
SteveW_52
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra TV Gold Tier Order

Is this the free Telstra TV offer? You might not be able to resubmit the order if you have already done it before but you can try..

You could also try Track My Order in either your My Account web page or the My Telstra app (under Get Help)..

If you have a problem with the order, use the the My Telstra app, go to Get Help and click on the blue chat window..

When Codiot starts asking questions, type "Speak to a consultant' and you should be placed in a queue for a consultant to contact you back, via a message. It can take a while - sometimes many hours, but as long as you have notifications enabled  and don't log out, you can close the app and do other things. You will be alerted when a response is receives..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more