kathpa
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV - I have set up my payment method on my PC but I can't buy or rent via my TV

I have had numerous tries at renting a movie via Telstra TV.  I get through everything but when I select rent it says I need to set up a payment method.  I have already done this.  It recognises me on my pc and lets me rent one but I can only play it by connecting my PC to the TV - but I can't get a very high volume so it is useless.  I have had such a long painful experience over the whole setting up NBN etc. that I gave up and left it for a while but I had another go tonight and still no better - just a continuous, useless circle!!!!! 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
RinaB
Telstra Products & Services Team
Telstra Products & Services Team

Re: Telstra TV - I have set up my payment method on my PC but I can't buy or rent via my TV

Is the BPM account on the TTV the same as the one you're using on PC? When you activate TTV it'll associate your Telstra ID and create a BPM account

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines.

Barneyl1122
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Telstra TV - I have set up my payment method on my PC but I can't buy or rent via my TV

good luck .been waiting since August for a fix.number of phone calls and emails given up.cancelled 2 contracts now and going to Apple t.v.
DingoDan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey kathpa,

We do have a Telstra TV Faults team that can be reached 24/7 on 132200 and saying ‘Telstra TV’ then ’Faults'.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

kathpa

Thanks for your reply - I have no idea?  I will follow it up. Cheers

kathpa

Yes, I have others who have recommended this to me.  Really P'd off though as the whole process of changing to NBN and setting up the telstra tv etc has been a circus and any complaints have fallen on deaf ears - don't mind taking your money though!!!!!

kathpa

Thanks for your reply.  I will give this a try but if it is anything like any other Telstra support I have tried I won't get too far!!!

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more