Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV - Intermittent Picture Drop-Out

Hi, we've had Telstra TV for a couple of weeks now. We regularly experience picture drop-out where the picture drops out and for a few seconds we see a green screen and then fuzzy grey before the picture shows normally again (we don't lose sound). This is happening on Live TV, iPlayers and YouTube content. I've tried changing HDMI cables and also using different HDMI sockets on the TV, however we're still experiencing it. Also no nearby devices causing interference, so we've ruled this one out too. Very annoying and hoping that someone can assist? Many thanks in advance

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra TV - Intermittent Picture Drop-Out

Hi Tommo74, 

Can I get you to reset your Telstra TV back to it's factory default settings to see if this helps?

There are two ways to do this:

1. First Option: Press the small button labelled Reset for at least 20 seconds on the bottom of the Telstra TV to initiate a factory reset.
  2. The Second Option: on-screen from the Main Menu
  • Select Settings > System > Advanced System Settings > Factory reset 
  • You will be prompted to enter a 4 digit code (which is displayed on-screen) to confirm that you wish to proceed with the reset.

After you do this you will be required to go through the Activation Wizard screens again.  If this doesn't help please call our support team on 13 22 00 and say Telstra TV then Faults.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more