Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra tv live tv tuning

Our 4700TL unit does not tune to any ten network channels for past 2 days. We can access the ten network catchup app.

I have done a channel scan and tested the aerial connection. Reception for all other channels is clear and interference free. I can access the ten network from a stand alone TV set.

Please advise a quick fix.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra tv live tv tuning

Hi @AudiA3,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about the issues you are having, have you tried performing a factory reset of your device to see if that helps?

Please let me know.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks EthanG. I spent half hour with Telstra tech by phone. We reset the unit several times including factory reset. Ended up swapping the unit for a new one which works fine. 

We have had problems with the old unit since new two months ago. In that time, we learned that a DAB radio operating nearby (islanded and not sharing aerials) causes live tv / tuning interference. 

Best. AudiA3

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Glad to hear this is resolved, please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more