MrSHovel
Level 4: Private Eye

Telstra TV NBA App - new version - where is the Standings?

OK so we've had the new Telstra TV NBA League Pass app for a while now and the new NBA season has started...

I still can't see the East/West Coast standings/rankings like very other NBA app has and the old one had...

Unless I've missed something obvious I believe it is missing,  am I correct?

Who actually is responsible(or takes feedback) for the NBA League Pass App on the Telstra TV, perhaps I can send them a prompt to add the Standings back into the App.

I will say though, that the new App is working far better than the old one, I don't get any of the sign-in problems the old one had but navigation in the new one is a bit odd.

BTW - I hear the new 4K Telstra TV is coming soon, do any apps (i.e. NBA App) actually support/give higher res streams?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra TV NBA App - new version - where is the Standings?

MrSHovel - The apps are developed by the provider of that service, so we don't have any direct control over the content in them. I took a quick look at the app on our device here and in Settings it has an email address that you can send this query to.

Hope this helps

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more