Free
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV No Active Devices Registered

I have setup my Telstra TV at home recently and all seems fine. However, when I tried to rent a movie on BigpondMovies I couldn't do so. I was getting an error that my payment method wasn't setup. I checked my Bigpond Movies accoutn and I habve two methodsa setup.

I believe the problem is to do with the portal for Telstra TV i.e.  https://tv.telstra.com.au/portal/devices.html . When I login to this site it say's I have no "No Active Devices Registered". This is despite the setup process running and connecting fine using my TelstraID when I installed the Telstra TV. I did a factory reset, again the setup ran fine yet I still encountered the same error on the Telstra TV portal. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Big_Dan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra TV No Active Devices Registered

Hey Free, welcome to CrowdSupport.

Sorry for the slow response - you've already tried all the things I'd normally suggest, if you're still having problems I suggest calling 1800 502 502 to speak with Bigpond Movies Support, who also support the TelstraTV Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more