kev62
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV remote control not working still. Has a known firmware issue.

Telstra TV remote control has a known issue and firmware needs an update as per information provided by CSR. I wonder when this will occur when it is a known problem?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Stef_3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra TV remote control not working still. Has a known firmware issue.

Hi @kev62

Sorry to hear about the remote for your unit.

Can I ask if you are also using the companion application for your smart phone or tablet?

Details can be found via: https://tel.st/2eybd

Please let me know how how you go and if this can help as an interim solution.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

kev62

Hi,

Yes I do have it on my phone. The remote works generally but will stop and start working constantly.

I have been told it is a known issue and from the myriad number of posts about it, it has been known for quite some time.

The issue should be resolved by now and as it has not, it would be good to know a timeline for its resolution.

Jimmy-Lo
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that information @kev62 and regrettably we have no timeline for a resolution. Thanks for your time and please do reach out if you have any other questions or concerns moving forward.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

kev62

Hi,

I'm going to sound like a little kid here and say "but why don't you know?"

Is it really that hard especially when the app can do it no problems?

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more