CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Telstra TV remote

Hi

I have Telstra TV, but the remote does not always work re FFW or skip.

Checked out all the "help pages" etc, I thinks its a faulty remote, batteries checked also.

Its under warranty purchased with NBN best bundle.

Can I get this replaced

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra TV remote

Hi @teddyboy2014

Sorry to read about your Telstra TV issues.

Best team to chat with is the Telstra TV faults team who are available on 1800 087 688.

Please let us know how you go.

- Jimmy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Phoned Telstra today on the number you provided, and the remote will be replaced. easy, good service, matter resolved 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi teddyboy2014, 

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy 

Glad to hear all resoled for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I needed a new Telstra TV1 remote. 25 mins on the phone to Telstra and transferred to a couple of different departments and I got it sorrted. It's mind boggling that it is not possible to purchase one directly online. Fetch TV, Foxtel Now Box and Amazon Fire Stick all make it possible to purchase replacement remotes online

Highlighted

My remote has been promised within days, and took very quickly to resolve.

However, an issue with my Telstra purchase W/F phone took weeks.

THE SOLUTION is simple

All faulty phones/Telstra TV remotes ect should be taken back to the nearest Telstra shop, and replaced immediately under warranty.

Its quick, easy, and good customer service.

But because its easy, quick and good customer service, it will not be implemented.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more