CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

telstra TV remote

Answered

Hi, 

I have just returned from a month a way and my Telstra tv remote is not working - the buttons. I have swapped the batteries and unplugged it. But we nil success. 

What do do I Do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: telstra TV remote

@Deedeedeedee wrote:

Hi, 

I have just returned from a month a way and my Telstra tv remote is not working - the buttons. I have swapped the batteries and unplugged it. But we nil success. 

What do do I Do?

@Deedeedeedee What version of TelstraTV is it 1,2, or 3?

I would do a reset on the unit (differs depending on model number), and if still no go and under 24 months old ring support for a replacement, 13 22 00.

You can also order a Telstra TV Enhanced Remote version now for $25 Inc P&H (Which would require you to go into the settings an activate the enhanced version if you get one)

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

@Deedeedeedee wrote:

Hi, 

What do do I Do?

@Deedeedeedee What version of TelstraTV is it 1,2, or 3?

I would do a reset on the unit (differs depending on model number), and if still no go and under 24 months old ring support for a replacement, 13 22 00.

You can also order a Telstra TV Enhanced Remote version now for $25 Inc P&H (Which would require you to go into the settings an activate the enhanced version if you get one)

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Spam removed

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more