Level 2: Rookie

Telstra TV SBS app

Answered

The internet has been down for 3 weeks. It is working again now. The only hazard has been the SBS app. It will not let me get any further than the log in page. After I submit all my log in details it goes straight back to the app icon. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it 5 times as well as many Telstra TV restarts.Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra TV SBS app

Hi Rognik,

I have it sorted. I got Intouch with the SBS team. They said that although I had no problems logging into SBS on my phone or computer, they said that my account didn't have a name in the account, just email as id. I registered all my details and they gave me a new password. It's fine now. If these things are not your problem, give the SBS team an email. They were really prompt. I have wasted a long time in that. Good luck. I hope it works for you.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Spag 59

I too am having problems with the SBS app. I know it has recently been upgraded recently but like you can't get beyond the log in just bounces back to my apps.  I know my log in details are correct as I can log in to SBS via my pc no problem. I have also noted that curiosity has the same issue ( not that I watch it)

I have deleted the app and reloaded it and still the problem persists

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Hi Rognik,

I have it sorted. I got Intouch with the SBS team. They said that although I had no problems logging into SBS on my phone or computer, they said that my account didn't have a name in the account, just email as id. I registered all my details and they gave me a new password. It's fine now. If these things are not your problem, give the SBS team an email. They were really prompt. I have wasted a long time in that. Good luck. I hope it works for you.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

@Spag59 wrote:

Hi Rognik,

Hi @rognik ,

Hey, thanks for sharing. I haven't heard of that issue before so its nice to know there is a solution :-)

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

hi, all now also sorted although a little troublesome trying to find where to put your details in.

Highlighted

@rognik wrote:

hi, all now also sorted although a little troublesome trying to find where to put your details in.

Hi @rognik 

When I saw your post I thought I would check mine. And for some reason mine was logged out, so not sure if it was meant to do that, or an update causes that?

Anyway, when I went to play something it just asked for the login details so all was good again :-)

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more