Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra TV Update 8.1.6 & FOXTEL Now

Hello expert, my Telstra automatically performed an update last Friday night. Benefits of faster load up times etc aside, since doing so my FOXTEL Now app is now faulty. I cannot stream shows on demand without experiencing hossible glitching & unnecessary pausing. I can no longer watch it, I’ve now resorted to watching it on my iPhone via Apple TV AirPlay.
As for trouble shooting steps, I have uninstalled then app, rebooted and reinstalled the app. Logged out and logged back in. Still no fix.
Also worth mentioning that playing live tv is fine. Likewise Netflix and other services.
Can someone please help?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Telstra TV Update 8.1.6 & FOXTEL Now

I’m having the same problem. I think it’s widespread.
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra TV Update 8.1.6 & FOXTEL Now

As all the other apps appear to be working, it may be an idea to contact the Foxtel support team on 131999 so they can investigate their content streaming issues to the Telstra TV. 

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more