CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra tv zoomed and glitching

All was ok when I went to sleep last night. Today telstra tv had lines all over it,  returned to home and it is zoomed so big I can't navigate settings. Can't reset. Pushed the Netflix button and supersize Netflix logo apoeared so pushed home  again and so lines have reappeared. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra tv zoomed and glitching

It could be a couple of things causing it, but the most likely is your HDMI cable.  Uplug both ends and plug it back in again.

If that doesn't work, you may need to go in to the setting of your TV and check the picture settings to make sure nothing has changed there.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Tried those and it still  does not work. 

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey Calliope1,

If you're still having trouble with your Telstra TV I recommend reaching out to our dedicated Telstra TV faults team on 13 22 00 (request "Telstra TV" and then "Faults" when prompted), they're in the best position to assist you with this one. 

Let me know if you need a hand with anything else : )

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more