Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra tv

Hello I have a Telstra tv box that I have been using for a while to watch youtube and netflix etc, without any problems until now that is.

I have adsl2 which is pretty slow (3.5kpbs download) but is good enough to watch telstra tv. We watched a new release movie on Bigpond movies the other day no worries.

I turn it on this morning and get error message " can't connect to the internet" Wi Fi is working fine so I do a speed test and nothings changed.

Telstra have sent me out a new Telstra tv2 so I plug that in and no go either so that's not the problem.

I have just spent over an hour on Telstra,s 24/7 chat line changing modem settings and all the other checks and balances to no avail..

Any ideas?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra tv

Hey @veeman

Thanks for reaching out. 

Are you experiencing an outage in your area? please check here:  https://tel.st/rx3y2

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more