wenj
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra TV

Hello,

I am looking at getting the $99 Telsta TV Home Entertainment Bundle, however, the channels list appear to be limited,  I would like to have ESPN, National Geographic and CNN channels included.

I opened a chat yesterday and I was told National Geo. and CNN are included but not ESPN, but still, I don't see this anywhere in the website saying this. I found a "Sports Pack" which lists all sports channels including ESPN and ESPN2 so not sure if this is something that I will have to purchase separately.

Is there some sort of documentation or in writing listing down all channels that are available in the $99 Home Entertainment bundle ? Or a link to a Telstra site showing these ?

thank you,

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Telstra TV

My understanding from reading the offer details is that you get to have one of the Foxtel Now starter packs, if you wanted any further channels that would be at expense. The Doco pack will give you Nat Geo, CNN is not showing as available on Foxtel Now at all, ESPN and ESPN2 require the sport pack which is an additional premium pack and not included under the free packages.

"Foxtel Now Offer: Must be redeemed before 31.03.2018. If you’ve previously redeemed an offer with a Starter Pack you can’t redeem the same Starter Pack again. Excludes Premium Packs. For use in Australia."

Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more