Level 2: Rookie

Telstra TV

Hi,

I have followed all the steps to connect my google home to Telstra tv and everything looks ok in the app, but it always shows as offline and not responding. Phone, google home and Telstra tv are all on the same wifi

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Telstra TV

Sorry for the frustration. Does the Telstra TV work okay not through the Google Home Mini? Connects to the wifi and streams okay? - Matthew. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 2: Rookie

Yes, everything works fine on its own. Even though I get that message I can ask google to launch Netflix on Telstra tv and it will but none of the other commands work.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @waplesfamily,

That's a strange issue if it's showing as offline but then Google can launch something on the Telstra TV. 

Do you still get the same issue if reinstalling and setting up the connection to the Google Home app again? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Level 1: Cadet

I’m having the same issue 

have tried factory reset, unlinking and relinking Telstra TV, but Google still thinks the Telstra TV is offline 

Support Team
Support Team

Hey! Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing?

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more