James71
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Tv

Answered

I am getting a Telstra tv box this week and was wondering can I keep my tv antenna in my iq4 and still use the Telstra tv box with all my apps such as Netflix Stan and prime tv?

thanks 

james

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
cf4
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Tv

You can keep the antenna in the IQ4 box and still use the Telstra TV to stream all your apps. All those apps use your internet connection. Without a antenna plugged into Telstra TV the only limitation is that you will not be able to watch free to air TV shows using the Telstra TV.

View solution in original post

SteveW_52
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

If it is just a TV antenna, it won't affect the apps on the TTV..

If you want to also access the terrestrial free to air channels on the TTV as well as the IQ4, you would need a TV splitter and maybe a couple of short TV antenna cables ..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
cf4
Accepted Solution

You can keep the antenna in the IQ4 box and still use the Telstra TV to stream all your apps. All those apps use your internet connection. Without a antenna plugged into Telstra TV the only limitation is that you will not be able to watch free to air TV shows using the Telstra TV.

SteveW_52
Accepted Solution

If it is just a TV antenna, it won't affect the apps on the TTV..

If you want to also access the terrestrial free to air channels on the TTV as well as the IQ4, you would need a TV splitter and maybe a couple of short TV antenna cables ..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

James71
Level 1: Cadet

Cool. Thanks for the reply 

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more