iswallowedabug
Level 1: Cadet

The My Apps icons have gone missing

On our TTV1, the software patch lost all the icons on My Apps, with just 9 black rectangles with a faint circle in the middle where the apps should be. Is anybody else getting this or is it just me? Oddly, they occasionally re-appear temporarily after the screensaver has kicked in.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
AlistairQWA
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: The My Apps icons have gone missing

Hi iswallowedabug

Not something I have heard so far. If restarting the device has not resolved it and it is happening on all active icons under the My Apps heading then I would suggest defaulting the device so it recreated the app files.

• Select Settings on Telstra TV menu
  • Select System
  • Select Advanced system settings
  • Select Factory reset, enter the 4 digit code and press OK to deactivate your Telstra TV

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Hairy79
Level 1: Cadet

Actually I noticed this bug yesterday. Each time I add an app (e.g. 7 Tennis) from the App Store all icons go blank in the My Apps section. Removing the added app and returning to My Apps the icons appear again.

Please log a bug fix for this one. This isn’t a power reboot or reset to default issue.
Software version 8.0.6 build 67-43
Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

I believe this issue is being investigated. From personal experience, restarting the Telstra TV 1 also restores the icons. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more