Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

trying to sort out codes for 3 month free offers for stan, presto, netflix and $15 bigpond movies

feeling super frustrated. have recently taken up large bundle with home phone and internet and got telstra tv as part of the deal. We have activated the telstra tv and have recieved the link on our account login to redeem the netflix 3 month offer but not the stan,presto or bigpond movies.

After speaking with many people i was finally told that if i download the app on my mobile phone i can access the offers that way. however my mobile is not with telstra so it is not allowing access.

I was orignally told that the codes or links would be emailed to me. This isnt the case..

need some help please

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: trying to sort out codes for 3 month free offers for stan, presto, netflix and $15 bigpond movie

In the three of them that I have activated the promotional codes have all come up on the computer screen during the activation process.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Re: trying to sort out codes for 3 month free offers for stan, presto, netflix and $15 bigpond movie

I'm in a similar position. Telstra TV arived today and I can't locate the codes.

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks, the codes haven't come up for me during the activation process but I did find a previous message from a similar question posted which listed a number to text and Telstra replied with activiation code for Presto. Still working on Stan and bigpond movies
Highlighted
Level 5: Eagle Eye

My situation was that I already had Telstra TV after buying it outright.

I activated the new box and got the offers except I can't see the credit in BigPond Movies.It says the BigPondMovies credit was automatically applied but it isn't there.

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Use your Telstra ID and login into BigPond movies website, found the credit had been applied. Went back to the Telstra TV all good?

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more