NicCusack
Level 2: Rookie

UFC App wants Roku Account to Subscribe

Answered

I downloaded the UFC App and started looking at its content. I decided I wanted access to the full set of features and so clicked through the menu options that asked for credit card details. At the end I had a message telling me that it had a problem and to login to go.roku.com/pay. I did that and created an account and tried again to activate the UFC App with the same result. The Roku Account has an option to link a device so I tried this but it says after rebooting the Roku tv you get a code to copy in but this does not happen.

What can I do to get this working?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NicCusack
Accepted Solution

Re: UFC App wants Roku Account to Subscribe

Ok, I sorted it out. To access the UFC app you need to login to UFC Fight Pass on another device (I used a laptop) with the credentials you created on UFC on the Telstra TV box. Once you have logged in you can get access to the purchase options. Complete the purchase option of your choice. On the Telstra TV UFC app log out any log back in and you can access the content.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
groovydee
Level 1: Cadet

I am having this exact issue today, did you resolve yours? I cannot find any direction on why we need to get a roku pay account?

@NicCusack wrote:

I downloaded the UFC App and started looking at its content. I decided I wanted access to the full set of features and so clicked through the menu options that asked for credit card details. At the end I had a message telling me that it had a problem and to login to go.roku.com/pay. I did that and created an account and tried again to activate the UFC App with the same result. The Roku Account has an option to link a device so I tried this but it says after rebooting the Roku tv you get a code to copy in but this does not happen.

What can I do to get this working?

NicCusack

No I have not been able to resolve this

NicCusack
Accepted Solution

Ok, I sorted it out. To access the UFC app you need to login to UFC Fight Pass on another device (I used a laptop) with the credentials you created on UFC on the Telstra TV box. Once you have logged in you can get access to the purchase options. Complete the purchase option of your choice. On the Telstra TV UFC app log out any log back in and you can access the content.

View solution in original post

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more