Donna69
Level 1: Cadet

Why can’t I download Walking Dead

Trying to download Walking Dead and it is thinking about it and stays on the thinking page for ever.  Have already watched and downloaded season 9.  Why?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Bluejay2
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Why can’t I download Walking Dead

Same here. It is the same for a lot of the shows. Just spins 

Amanda_B
Level 2: Rookie

Same here and not happy, how do you get a response from anyone at Telstra?

@Bluejay2 wrote:

Same here. It is the same for a lot of the shows. Just spins 

TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Donna69. Thanks for getting in touch, apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Have you been able to get the walking dead to download since November? Are you having troubles with any other downloads on the Telstra TV or Box office? You can find our Box Office Smart TV technical support guide here https://tel.st/46b9z.

If you still haven't found the answer you're looking for in the Box Office Smart TV technical support guide, please email boxofficesupport@telstratv.com. They will get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, call you can call them on 1800 502 502.

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Bluejay2. 

Thanks for getting in touch, apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Have you been able to get the walking dead to download since November? Are you having troubles with any other downloads on the Telstra TV or Box office? You can find our Box Office Smart TV technical support guide here https://tel.st/vcpvf.

If you still haven't found the answer you're looking for in the Box Office Smart TV technical support guide, please email boxofficesupport@telstratv.com. They will get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, call you can call them on 1800 502 502.

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Amanda_B. 

Thanks for getting in touch, apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Have you been able to get the walking dead to download since December? Are you having troubles with any other downloads on the Telstra TV or Box office? You can find our Box Office Smart TV technical support guide here https://tel.st/buaa2.

Regards - 

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more