DonnyDark
Level 1: Cadet

Why is the support phone number 1800502502 not working?

Every time I phone it is always out of business hours, regardless of day or time I phone. I am trying to get support for Box Office My Library. We bought a new smart TV AFTER we bought some TV series and now only get the "spinning wheel". We CAN access on other devices though.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Why is the support phone number 1800502502 not working?

I think that actually stopped being the number before COVID hit.

To get support, go to Telstra TV Box Office

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
DonnyDark

tried emailing three times over three days but get not reply. In other words, can't get Telstra TV support regardless

DonnyDark

Box Office purchase not working with new TV

Re Telstra TV Box Office,  My Library. We bought a new smart TV AFTER we bought some TV series and now only get the "spinning wheel". We CAN access these purchases on other devices though. Should we get a credit & re-purchase?

Jupiter

What model TV have you got?

You most likely won't be able to get a credit just because it's not working on your TV as it is not a fault with Telstra TV Box Office's system.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra TV

Telstra TV helps you find and discover more of what you love.

Find out more