Jen26
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra Pixi Vibe Prepaid Smartphone for Sale?

Hi Telstra, I was just wondering if you could help me find your New Prepaid Smartphone called Telstra Pixi Vibe and how much it will cost me Please? I first saw it advertised at Harvey Norman in there catalogue for $59.00, But now they have it advertised as $69.00 and it was Available at there Waurn Ponds Store But now it isnt available? Please can you help me to be able to Purchase this Phone and how much it will be?. Thanking you Jennifer

Jen26

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Iain_T
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra Pixi Vibe Prepaid Smartphone for Sale?

Hi Jen, 

This will depend on each store sorry. We don't have details of stock for each store to confirm this sorry. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Telstra Pixi Vibe Prepaid Smartphone for Sale?

Hi Jennifer,

Have a look in a Coles Supermarket near you. 

I saw the Prepaid Telstra Pixi Vibe today at a Coles service desk in South Australia. 

The price was $39.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit