Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
TIPT Messaging formats and lengths
Telstra IP Telephony Message Recording Details
File Format and Length
Files to be in WAV files:
- CCITT, a-law codec
- 8.000 kHz
- 8 bit mono
- .WAV file type
- The maximum audio length is 2 minutes for a personal Voice Messaging Greeting.
- The maximum audio length is 10 seconds for user's Voice Portal Personalized Name.
- The maximum audio length is 10 minutes for the Music On Hold greeting.
- For all other services, the maximum audio length is 5 minutes.
The free audio tool audacity can be used to create / modify &convert files.
How to Apply customised Music on Hold
Music on Hold is uploaded via the customer group administrator login at each site.
- Select Services – then Music / Video on hold.
- Then tick custom and choose file – browse to the file and upload.
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: TIPT Messaging formats and lengths
Yes the formats still stand as accurate today, in the next few months we will be moving to support G.722 as well
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies