Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

TIPT Premium Call Centre and Unavailable Agents

Hello

I have a Premium Call Centre and wondering if there is anyway to automaticaly forwards calls to another phone when callers are stuck in the queue and no agents are set to available?

I have currently set it up so when not agents are logged in to the call centre  the calls forward to another number but can't figure out if there is a way to also forward calls when an agent is logged in but just forgets to make themself available.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Regards

Melissa

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Telstra Products & Services Team

Re: TIPT Premium Call Centre and Unavailable Agents

Hi Melissa,

If you agents are logged in but not available the call will queue in the call centre queue.  The only way to forward calls out of the queue in this scenario is to use overflow and set a timer. The coming uopgrade to the call centre in realse 19 in a couple of weeks will allow you to set threshold alerts and also enable your agents to have queue visability from within the agent client.

Brad

Brad
Highlighted

Thanks heaps Brad, this should help alot Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I have set the overflow to another extension with a timer, but when that other extension is busy on a call the caller just gets a busy greeting. I have set that extension to foward when busy back to the call centre but the forward doesnt appear to be working. Any ideas.

Thanks

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi MelissaG,

If you'd like to speak to a Telstra Business representative regarding this you may find someone to help on this page http://www.telstra.com.au/business-enterprise/contact-us/

If you'd like to check how your account is set up, and get the best advice online in regards to the best area to help you, chat with our secure online business chat team via this secure link http://tel.st/e3xp

Angela 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Melissa,

Best option here is really to utilise the supervisor screen to monitor when agents are logged in and not available. Release 19 which is due in a few weeks has some enhacements for call centres which may asist you with this scenario. You will be able to configure threashold alerts as per the below for call centre metrics. These will show in the supervisor and agent screens and will change colour based on the threasholds entered. You can also have an e-mail send to nominated addresses once a threashold is exceeded.

Capture.PNG

Brad