Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
TIPT Remote working Webinar
Telstra is running two webinars - first one tomorrow covering off working remotely. If you have not received an invite - send me a private message through crowd support with your name / email and company name and I will get an invite to you.
First sesion tomorrow Friday, 3 April 12-1pm
Second session Tuesday, 21 April 1-2pm
What the session will cover
- How Liberate can enable remote workers and provide a more efficient way of delivering calls to mobiles and protecting your corporate identity
- Detail on how Telstra's TIPT cloud call centre can be activated quickly to provide remote call centre solutions, delivering calls to mobiles / softphones and even home phones
- How to deploy Business Connect to enable your users to work remotely and how to use reception and call centre clients remotely
- A view of business continuity on SIP Connect - simple cloud based control of individual numbers
- How to access simple conferencing with Telstra's virtual meeting room.
- 2 Likes
- 873 Views
- 0 Replies
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
TIPT Working Remotely webinarFind out more