Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

TOTI - Polycom Group Series Tags

Hi,

A few months ago i setup and had working our Polycom Group Series 310 working over any internet link using the 'TIPT_STATE' tag of 'eims-asd-003and004-n.business.connect.telstra.com'.
This has recently stopped working, is the above address still active or has it been changed?

Any assistance is appreciated.

Cheers

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: TOTI - Polycom Group Series Tags

I'd recommend calling the TIPT team
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
Highlighted
Telstra Products & Services Team
Telstra Products & Services Team

Hi Tech01,

GS isn't supported for TOTI. I don't know where you got the SBC domain from, if it was someone providing you a 'dodgy' you should go back to them.

Assurance\Support cannot assist.

Regards,

NateB

I am a Telstra Employee participating in CrowdSupport on my own time my opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's.
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Hi NateB,

I was given this address on one of my posts earlier this year by a Telstra Products & Service Team member.

Original thread - https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/TIPT-Office-Phones/TOTI-Custom-Tags/m-p/801983#M679

It had been working up until a few weeks ago, i originally thought it was the remote site link but yesterday i tested a new GS unit on a link i know it was working on and that is when i discovered the address is the issue.

Cheers