Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Using TAGs to add features to Polycom handsets and control features on UC-One
Utilise the docuement below to add features like speed dials etc to Polycom handsets and also add remove features from the UC-One client.
TAGs can be used to add features to handsets like
- Pickup buttons for pickup groups
- Multiline appearance for easy management of calls
- Call centre login / out
- Codec Choice
- Hotelling guest in button
- LDAP directory search on handset
TAGs can be used to add and control features within UC-One
- Turn off chat , calling both video and audio, file transfer etc
- Add Call centre login / out
- Enable Skype integration ( can also be done via the UC-One portal - https://ucone.tipt.telstra.com/login)
- 1 Like
- 2,853 Views
- 0 Replies
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help