Polamsky
Level 1: Cadet

My client's website is being blocked by Testra Broadband

My client's website sawasdeethaimassage.com.au is being blocked by all telstra broadband services. The site has been recently checked and deemed safe by McAffee and Wordfence.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: My client's website is being blocked by Testra Broadband

The webpage https://www.virustotal.com indicate that the website you mentioned exhibits some issues.

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

It is listed by a number of services on Virustotal, so you would need to get it delisted from those services.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Polamsky
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for the reply Jupiter and Dowser.

I've contacted all services to try to change the classification of this site and managed to get 3 of the 4 to mark the site as clean.

However, I've been trying with Valkyre Comodo, I get a confirmation email that they've received it, but they never action the change. I've logged about 6 or 7 requests so far and nothing. Do you have any suggestions? 

The website is completely clean, this is a genuine family business, but we are getting a lot of customers complaining they can't access the website and we are probably losing business because of it. 

Thanks

My Telstra

Manage your business services on your mobile with the My Telstra app.

Find out more