Chris544
Level 1: Cadet

2nd email address

. Telstra has disabled my mailbox editing tool, and despite a complaint I still can not access it to create a second email address

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: 2nd email address

I have the same problem..  I get the feeling the email account editing/creating/deleting was disabled because of the Telstra email server issue..  so I can only hope it gets re-instated soon. But it IS Telstra..  Smiley Frustrated

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

It may not be. Telstra Mail appears to be in its way out. It is not included as part of new services any more and the paid option has gone as well. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
SteveW_52

@Jupiter  You could well be right, that would explain why the capability to self manage email accounts has been disabled for a few months now (I first noticed it in August). It also explains why Telstra seem to prefer my non Telstra email address for account matters, rather than my Bigpond one which is registered on the account.

I guess they will tell us when they are ready..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit