DigitalStig
Level 1: Cadet

Account issues - No visibility on Account details or billing/payments

As far as I am aware, I switched from a Business account to a Personal account two years ago. Since then I think my Telstra ID has stopped being linked to my account properly. My issues are;

• My Telstra app: shows data usage, but not account/payments details
  • Website My Account: able to login, but then no account details. No access to profile (blank page).

Plus, have a bill due Tuesday. Went to Pay My Bill (https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/paybill) and PayPal option is not working.

Have tried;

• Message Us: 2.5 hours later and no response.
  • Calling 13 2200: multiple menus to be told to use Message Us followed by the call hanging up.

Seriously making me want to go back to a Business account. At least I get good support from my Local TBC.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
tees

Re: Account issues - No visibility on Account details or billing/payments

Had the same issue a month ago (which I believe it is around the same time you posted)

They said they will fix it, it's a technique issue.

Had the same problem again still, they assigned a staff to help me in the morning around 10am, switched 3 staffs in between and it's 9 now and they still haven't solved the issue. And yet they still have the same response, "having a technique issue".

Telstra support is totally useless ever since they moved the live chat to "web messaging".

Toriee
Support Team
Support Team

Hey @DigitalStig

Here's some steps to follow to see if we can get the app working properly. 
1. Try logging out of the app
2. Uninstall and reinstall
3. Update the software version for the handset
4. Make sure cookies are enabled

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

DigitalStig

Thanks, but that is of no help at all.

The issue is with my account in the Telstra systems, not the app on my phone, hence me saying the website does not work either.

I even have someone at a TBC helping me with this and they are getting nowhere as well.  No one seems to be willing to actually help fix the issue.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit