Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Account management issues

Answered

For many months I have been contacting Telstra via the app to ask what I cannot view either my account details or my data usage at home. Ever since the first time I contacted them I get a 404 page not found error on their website. I have no idea how much data I am using because the app can’t tell me and neither can anyone when I contact them. I have been given 2 or 3 incident numbers now, none of which have been resolved. I understand that with COVID-19 everything is complicated but surely once you’ve been told 3 or 4 times that it will be fixed in the next few days someone could actually help! Has anyone had any similar issues and if so how long did it take to resolve. Hopefully someone from Telstra can help me eventually.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Account management issues

The data counters were turned off in April as all the home broadband services went to unlimited data as part of the COVID-19 measures. These haven't been turned back on yet as Victoria is still under those measures.

Not sure why you can't see your account details though. That would seem to be a backend problem that needs to be escalated.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Account management issues

The data counters were turned off in April as all the home broadband services went to unlimited data as part of the COVID-19 measures. These haven't been turned back on yet as Victoria is still under those measures.

Not sure why you can't see your account details though. That would seem to be a backend problem that needs to be escalated.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit