Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Account now missing in My Account & Telstra 24/7 app

Hi,

Today I transferred over my 2 mobile services from my business account to my consumer account, the consumer account isn’t new as I already have a TMB service on that account and am about to PORT over a cable bundle too. Before the mobile transfers took place, I had 2 logins for my account, all was working fine up until I transferred the mobiles to the consumer account. I can still login to my personal account but I get a message saying: No account found. Would this have anything to do with the transfers?, if so, how do I fix this as I am worried that my bundle order is going to be affected. I can also still login to my business account and it shows the services in there. It was working just fine even before the second service was transferred as I checked, and it worked, but as soon as the second mobile transferred, my whole account was no longer there. For the record, I am a previous Telstra employee so I know the systems quite well, just not sure if SEIBEL can fix it. Thank you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Account now missing in My Account & Telstra 24/7 app

Hi Areenowy,

It sounds as though your My Account login details aren't linked to your services now, I would recommend speaking to our Billing team on 132200 or via Live Chat:

http://tel.st/hsc3

So they can get that sorted out for you and get your credentials assigned to your account.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit