Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Adding another number to my account

Please can someone advise how I would add my prepaid wifi account to My Account which at the moment only has my prepaid mobile number on there. I have been unable to locate anything which allows me to add an account, I know it's possible but can't see how to do it!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Adding another number to my account

My account, account settings, add an account? Does it come up with an error when you try and use the prepaid mobile wifi's number?

Cheers,
Dave

Highlighted

Highlighted

Hi Tradie697 

Welcome to CrowdSupport.  Did you have a specific question regarding adding another number to your Telstra account?

Deanna 

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Highlighted

Hi Nickyb, I am having the exact same problem as you. If you get any help please please let me know. I was told I have to open another My Account with a different user name to register my wi fi. However when I try to do this my number is not recognised. HELP ichezza
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

You don't need to register another login, you just have to add the account using the instructions that Caaf provided, which I have rewritten below;

- Click Account Settings

- Click Add Account

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Oh that it was that simple DanK.

Having similar issues

I've tried done what's expected, your step by step, and it comes up with account number invalid.

Fun, it didn't say that when I put $30 dollars on it

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi drfsghdafgasdl,

Have you contacted My Account support about this problem? You can get them on Live Chat via http://tel.st/8qpr or call in on 13 22 00 (ask for Online Billing)

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit