steins
Level 2: Rookie

All my services disappeared from My Accounts page

Is there something wrong with My Accounts today?  All my services is not showing up on My Accounts (app and website) at the moment.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
o_0
Level 19: Deputy Director

Re: All my services disappeared from My Accounts page

uninstall the app then reinstall the app from the android market.

Kudos and thanks welcomed

If I have managed to outsmart myself and give a Solution please mark it as so. "button"
steins

No. Tried that with no luck. Even logging from website all my services isn't showing up.
steins

UPdate:  Had a chat to 247 Chat last night and was told Telstra was doing some updates which is why My Accounts is stuffed.  SHould be back online by 4am EST.

It is close to 12pm EST and My Accounts is still stuffed.  COntacted Telstra via 247 Chat again right now and they need to escalate it because nothing is still showing up.  The person on the other line even asked me to log out and back in to about 5-6 different browsers across 2-3 devices.  Sigh...

thedylan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi @steins

Normally if you can't see any of your services in My Account it is because your login credentials have been unassigned from your account for some reason, it sounds like our chat team have escalated this issue so that those credentials can be reassigned to your account. Sorry for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit