GDX
Level 1: Cadet

All services disappeared in MyAccount, no access to settings

Hi,

All my services (8 in total) - mainly Prepaid have disappeared completely from MyAccount, when I try to access any account settings for the MyAccount itself - I get 404 Page Not Found. This has been like this for atleast a week. 

I have been using MyAccount to manage my services for years, so am familiar with it. I have tried on multiple devices including the App. Same issue. 

I urgently need to check the balance and recharge two services, but I can't do this. 

No phone support available due to COVID.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Krotiuz
Level 2: Rookie

Re: All services disappeared in MyAccount, no access to settings

Same issue, and no resolution in sight - judging from some other posts, it appears to have been like this for over a month. 

Image to show the issue below. 

Warwick11

Please phone me Re: my account inaccuracy. My name Guy;  DOB  <Removed for Privacy> CONCERNS 2 MOBILES & 1 tablet.

Guy charles.

Warwick11

Ring me please, after many yesrs with Telstra with great service, you are looking very ordinary at the moment Re my Account, & Optus is looking a very high possibility at the moment. Please look after your aged & little customers as they are Telstras real strength & backbone. My account Is Your Mistake Telstra, I have never been late for an Account Payment in all my many years with Telstra.

Help from,

Guy.

Ph:   <Removed for Privacy>

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit