STLC
Level 2: Rookie

Appalling level of service to issue at hand

Answered

I have just replied to the appalling level of service from your staff in regards to my issue.

My case number: SR 1-2385604765906

Kindly escalate this and get someone who is able to solve my issue to get in touch. Don't make me jump through the hoops and go through endless people who are unable to offer a solution.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jhwiz
Level 19: Deputy Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Appalling level of service to issue at hand

Hi @STLC , Crowd Support is not a customer service channel for Telstra, nobody here has access to customers' accounts. If you've already raised a service request with Telstra they'll assign a case manager and contact you in due course. Hope that helps, feel free to reply here if you have any further queries. 

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
jhwiz
Level 19: Deputy Director
Accepted Solution

Re: Appalling level of service to issue at hand

Hi @STLC , Crowd Support is not a customer service channel for Telstra, nobody here has access to customers' accounts. If you've already raised a service request with Telstra they'll assign a case manager and contact you in due course. Hope that helps, feel free to reply here if you have any further queries. 

While I am a Telstra employee, I am not an official Telstra representative on CrowdSupport. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Telstra.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit