spades
Level 1: Cadet

Billing address in prepaid tax invoice

I cannot find a way to change the billing address of a prepaid account. There is no option to change the address for a prepaid service, but there is a billing address being displayed in the prepaid tax invoice.

I previously called Telstra customer support to have it fixed. They said they have, but every time I generate a tax invoice it is still showing an old address.

Can someone please point me to the right direction on how to get this changed?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
DingoDan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Billing address in prepaid tax invoice

Hey spades,

I can appreciate your concerns with the billing address not showing the updated details and do apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused Smiley Sad If there has been a update only completed recently, then this would only be applicable to any possible invoices generated after the date of the charge. Any details for the previous 12 months would continue to generate with the address that was listed when these recharges were applied.

The option to update the billing details should be available via the My Account service at:

http://tel.st/cpyn

You can navigate to the 'Profile & Preferences' section and under the heading 'Contact Details' there should be a hyperlink to 'Update Billing Address'. This will take you to the Online Billing service to have the details checked and if needed updated. Please let me know if this can be accessed? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

spades

Hi there,

As I have mentioned to your customer support previously (which they didn't understand), that option does not seem to be available for PREPAID users. The Update Billing link seems to only be available for POSTPAID.

Please do me a favour and log in to My Account using a PREPAID account and let me know if it appears for you. Thanks

mazdaman03

Having the same issue tonight, would also like to receive the answer. Prepaid only account

IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Hi spades, 

Our Pre-Paid will need to check this again for you if there is no option to update online sorry. They can be reached any time via secure Live Chat here: http://tel.st/nxzt

If confirmed that the system is showing the updated details under the specific Billing Account section, then it might be a My Account issue with what is being displayed. If Pre-Paid can determine that is the case, then our My Account team can be reached any time via secure Live Chat here:  http://tel.st/8qpr

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit