Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Can't see my internet usage in My Account

I have a bundle with Telstra -  home phone, NBN and Foxtel - however when I log into my account I can only see Foxtel under my Plans and Usage overview. 

I could see the NBN and phone usage a few days ago but since the weekend they have been missing. Any ideas as to why?

Thanks!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

Re: Can't see my internet usage in My Account

I seem to be having the same issue used to show home phone, cable usage and prepaid mobile now it shows only prepaid mobile.

Any infomation Telstra?

Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Travis33 and Phasor89,

Have a chat with our My Account team directly here: http://tel.st/8qpr so that we can look into what's caused these particular services to not report properly.

Thanks in advance guys,

- Tim

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Anybody else experiencing this issue? I'm still unable to view my NBN data usage in My Account overview.

Highlighted

Yep. Same problem on my account for maybe the last week. I am unable to see the usage for my NBN either online or on the 24/7 ios app. The service shows up in my bill!!!! (surprise surprise) but nowhere else.

Good ploy for me to try and go over my monthly data limit.

Any known workarounds or estimate on a fix to this issue anyone out there?

Highlighted
Level 5: Eagle Eye

In My Account today I can view my detailed daily data usage stats for the month to 19 Oct, and for the 3 days 19 -21 Nov (i.e. month to 19 Dec)

BUT I cannot access/view my usage stats for the month ended 19 Nov - which of course I want to review NOW .... TODAY  ....  as I am about to receive my monthly account via email.  

Maybe some technical thing to do with Telstra's billing cycles?   Pathetic.    

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi OccasBigPondUser

You won't be able to view the billing information for the period ending 19th Nov until you've actually been issued a bill, this usually happens within 5 days of the end of the billing period. Once you've been issued an invoice you can then review your finalised usage details. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Thx for your reply Cas.  

Days?   or Business Days  ?    

My invoice was issued on 22 Nov and I cannot see/access details usage stats for month ended 18 Nov in "My Account" today 24 Nov. 

cheers

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

If you're still not able to view the details online then the My Account teams on 1800 266 000 or via their online chat service at http://goo.gl/11oUE can investigate and advise further. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Re: Can only see Data usage on my Mobile Phone how do I see Internet data from my computer

Highlighted

Thanks Greg

Spent almost an hour on live chat last evening - 2 techs bamboozled before an unexpected internet outage - and another long session today - 4 techs bamboozled and now a referral to level 2 which involves trusting Tel$stra to call me sometime over next 48 hours.

Inexplicable that my bill can show an apparent 5.9gB data usage over billing period to 18 Nov and 2.1gB since but that MyAccount cannot display the details of daily data usage for the period ended 18 Nov but can display daily data before 19 Oct and for 19-27 Nov.

And strange to say the monthly data use graph displayed on MyAccount summary page indicates usage for the 18 Nov billing period of approx 0.2gB.

Watch this space.
Highlighted

Well, here I am 2.5 business days since LiveChat said I'd hear from level 2 within 2 business days. And I have ..... sort of ..... they sent a text saying the ticket is "under investigation by level 2 support".

Keep watching.
Highlighted

Business day 4 is over - and no contact from level 2 support.
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

I have just sent you a private message so we can see about getting this investigated for you. Missed callbacks and broken promises to follow up is certainly not the level of service we want to be providing.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Dont know whats happened as no-one from Level 2 support has contacted me yet to explain. 

However as of this afternoon the daily data usage tables for period ended 18 Nov have magically appeared in MyAccount.   Which is only as it should be .....

Of course, what its enabled me to confirm is that since starting to use the 4G Aircard 782S on 25 August 2014 (compared to previous 3G modem that we left on 24/7) my wireless broadband data usage has - indeed - skyrocketed  without anything about our settings or our daily usage habits changing - except that we now use it less and less.

Prior to the change my highest recent monthly usage was 2.8gB in June 2014.    Courtesy of the 4G aircard my stats now reveal 4.1gB in Sept, 6.4gB in Oct and 5.9gB in November.    And half way through Dec we are almost at 4gB.  

As other strings have indicated - something radically wrong.          

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Occas,

What was the reference number that the webform gave you? If you can let me know what that is I can use those details to follow up with our Mobile Broadband Tech team about this.

-Dylan

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit