youngblood
Level 8: Inspector

cannot log into my Telstra service account

Answered

hi guys..... I have not been able to log onto my Telstra account on both my 2  MacBook Pro 's.....this has never happened before and chat help ref no. INC000095152299 has not been able to do anything about it...I have asked for tech people to contact me today but I am sure I will be waiting till hell is frozen over. before that happens...my account works on my Telstra app on the phone so its a mystery ...I know Telstra has been messing with the website making changes lately and fiddling around and now my account log just stalls and goes no where...it seems like every month there is some issue with Telstra, if its not one thing its something else and chat is not a working solution as they just bale on you and disappear  if it gets too hard and that is the truth, they are very ineffective and  written English skills leave a lot to be desired and you constantly find you have to keep repeating yourself until you explode......someone needs to take Telstra and start looking after there long term customers and get us help that works...I know I spend half my time in chat for issues and then a formal complaint to head office...I have a full Telstra service ie Telstra Foxtel -Telstra tv - Telstra cable internet - Telstra mobile service and spend quiet a lot of money monthly  for this service and therefore expect to be able to log into my account...can someone fix it please....thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: cannot log into my Telstra service account

You need to lodge it as a formal complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints

It requires back of house to fix the problem. Nobody here has access to them.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

You need to lodge it as a formal complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints

It requires back of house to fix the problem. Nobody here has access to them.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

youngblood
Level 8: Inspector

can someone really tell me what the point is of Telstra crowd support ????.....to me its a mystery and a waste of time...it sure is not what it use to be unless you are into collecting a badge ....just like Telstra to be honest....nothing works and you spend your life writing letters to head office to complain about your service not working and we are paying lots of money for really no satisfaction in resolve.....I have been a long term customer with a full Telstra service and I must say its gone to the point of ruin......it leaves me no choice but to move on to another service...

Jupiter

Crowdsupport is a forum where customers attempt to assist other customers. We can assist with troubleshooting and offer advice on what problems might be and what is the best way to approach Telstra to get them resolved.

It is not an official Telstra support site.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit