Maisie-Marigold
Level 2: Rookie

Complaint to Office of CEO ignored

I escalated a complaint to the Office of the CEO 6 weeks ago as per the contact details on the webpage Contact the office of the CEO (telstra.com.au)

I have received no response; not even acknowledgement of my letter.

A week ago, I then sent a follow up. Again, no reply to that either.

Are complaints escalated to the Office of the CEO responded to or are they just filed in the rubbish bin?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Ozmoz
Level 22: Superhuman
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Complaint to Office of CEO ignored

@Maisie-Marigold wrote:

Are complaints escalated to the Office of the CEO responded to or are they just filed in the rubbish bin?

Hi @Maisie-Marigold I couldn't get an issue resolved until I contacted the CEO's office. Then, it took 48 hours once it was looked at.

I don't know why your issue is being delayed? Maybe they have been inundated with complaints?

The TIO is probably the next point of call as you have given Telstra every chance to fix the issue, which so far they have failed.

Footnote: I dont work for Telstra, I just try to help out fellow Telstra customers.
Veezy
Support Team
Support Team

How are you going with this one Maisie-Marigold? Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Maisie-Marigold

@Veezy wrote:

How are you going with this one Maisie-Marigold? Let us know if you need further assistance. 

I have received no response to my letter to the Office of the CEO responded to. The website provides the details to escalate a complaint to them, yet when doing so there is no response or acknowledgement.

It's very disappointing when as a customer I go to the trouble to write a letter to the Office of the CEO, as the website requires you to do, to not get any response.

Are complaints escalated to the Office of the CEO responded to or are they just ignored? What is required to get a response?

Thanks.

Southey99
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

We can follow this one up for you. Were you given any case numbers or anything like that? 

Was this a physical letter, or online?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Maisie-Marigold

@Southey99 wrote:

We can follow this one up for you. Were you given any case numbers or anything like that? 

Was this a physical letter, or online?

It was a physical letter; the website details require you to send a letter via mail. After over a month of getting no response a week ago I sent a follow-up via the same webpages on-line form. I have received no response to that either. I will PM you my case number. Thanks.

Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that, we'll follow up internally for you and I'm sure we'll have some news very soon. 

Maisie-Marigold

@Cas-Ra wrote:

Thanks for that, we'll follow up internally for you and I'm sure we'll have some news very soon. 

I have heard nothing.

What is the news on your internal follow up?

Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

On the face of it, one can understand your disappointment at having had no reply (or acknowledgment) to your letter, or the follow-up letter, from the CEO or one of his staff.

Not a good look Telstra.

Rohan123
Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

I sent one via email about 2 years ago, Still haven't got a reply !

Fixed it my self in the end And cost Telstra about 3k

I don't work for Telstra, Never have, I am just a Telstra customer like you.
So the advice I give is my own, In my own time, Guided by my own experience/knowledge.
Which I am always happy to be corrected on.
Rohan

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit