CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Contacting telstra

Hi
Can you please give me an email address to contact telstra re an adition to my account which i did not authorise-data allowance. I have tried 24/7 but keep getting cut off. I want it in writing hence email

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 10: Junior Detective

Re: Contacting telstra

Hi @Clairbearh

There is no email address helpdesk available at Telstra, my advice would be to go into a Telstra store to sort out the My Account problem.

Hope this helps and all the best
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found a then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance please remember to click on the
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Give us a call on 13 22 00 or drop in store is your best bet if you are unable to utilise our Live Chat service.

Can I ask what you mean by 'I did not authorise data allowance'? Most services come with data enabled unless you specifically request otherwise.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hello,

I am currently in Vietnam and cancelled my contract with Telstra prior to leaving. I have a cancellation reference and was assured that I would not be charged cancellation fees as I was dropping to a lesser plan.  My account was in credit when I left and I was going to make a payment that would cover the whole of the bill until my return in January. 

I stipulated with all the staff I spoke to, prior to my departure, that I would be unable to sort out any issues in my absence.

My problem now is that I am unable to call tesltra from Asia.  Not only that, I was unable to register my vietnamese number with telstra to effect a callback.

Now, how exactly do you propose that I settle this???  It is absolutely unacceptable that Telstra makes themselves so unaccessable.  I am now paying late payment fees on a bill I should never even received!!!!

If someone could please help me as a matter of urgency it would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit