FortuneFox
Level 1: Cadet

Data Usage for Broadband disappeared

I recently upgraded from the 100GB bundle to the 500GB pinnacle bundle where I received a mobile SIM card that gave me 500MB of data. Now, the accounts page shows me the usage for the mobile SIM but doesn't show me the data usage for my broadband. I am wondering if it no longer shows data usage for the broadband because it is obsolete (given that nobody could use past 500GB within a month)? Or have I missed an activation step?? Anyone else with the same bundle?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Data Usage for Broadband disappeared

hi FortuneFox

It sounds like something has come adrift when setting up your upgraded bundle and Mobile SIM in the My Account profile. 

To have this resolved, you would just need to speak with our My Account team on 1800266000 or you can also chat with them http://tel.st/8qpr being available for your convenience 24x7

-     Lindy 🙂 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

GaryW
Level 4: Private Eye

Hi ... I have exactly the same problem .. moved from 200Gb broadband to 500Gb Pinnicle Entertainment .. and now MyAccount shows the mobile SIM ... but not the 500Gb broadband account ..

Gary W.

Esther
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi GaryW,

As Lindy has advised best to have a chat with our My Account team here http://tel.st/8qpr to assist further with your account

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit