PO30
Level 1: Cadet

Email suspended after being compromised

Can I please get help to reactivate my bigpond email account after finding out that my account has been temporarily suspended after apparently being compromised. I have not been able to get any assistance through any means including by phone, website, app or chat function. My husband relies on this email account for business purposes so an urgent response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Email suspended after being compromised

Hi PO30. 

Sorry to hear your mailbox has been suspended. We can certainly get this back up and running via our Technical Support team who manage issues relating to suspension of email/mailboxes. They will be able to get this active again for you.

You can contact them via phone on 133933, but due to longer than normal wait times on the phone, best way to get in touch at the moment is via the My Telstra App messaging service https://tel.st/3jxpe you are in the app, tap on the "Get Help" menu icon and then click on the "Message Us" button or blue speech bubble.

Click on this and you will be able leave a message stating your email has been suspended and you need this reactivated and our team will follow up with you. This is not a live chat service so there may be a delay between posting your query and our team responding.

Let us know how you go.

Regards – 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit