pasparawlu
Level 1: Cadet

Home Internet Medium Bundle

Hi

I have just changed from Home Internet Small to Medium Bundle. I see that I am now charged $15.00 monthly for mobile calls made from my landline phone, which I never use. Is this charge part and parcel of the contract or was it added as an extra due to a misunderstanding when I was chatting with a Telstra rep on 15th & 16th May?

I would like to make it clear that I don't want to change contracts. I have already been penalised $50 for changing from Small to Medium, of which I was never made aware during the chat!

I thank you for any clarification you could throw on this matter.

Regards

Paul

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Iain_T
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Home Internet Medium Bundle

Hi pasparawlu, 

Thanks for using Crowd Support. This page is for the community to assist and not for account specifics sorry. Changing from small to medium is a new contract and a $50 charge. Our chat team here http://tel.st/49kl can check on this for you though.  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit