Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

how can I get 'MyAccount' access fixed

So I've been through this a few times but it ends with a password reset and told to wait 24 hours for things to 'kick in'

I'm logged in with the second account set up to access MyAccount, and according to phone support this account is the one linked to my mobile number.

However if I go to the MyAccount page, I get;

"No accounts found

This profile is not associated with any accounts. Please try 
add an account."

I attempt to add my account and get;

"The account number you entered is already linked to your profile."

The number used is of course copy-pasted from my emailed bill. So how do I actually get this fixed?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: how can I get 'MyAccount' access fixed

Hi Michael,

It sounds like you have already registered that account with a My Account log in. We will need to check how it looks on our end, so I would suggest getting in touch with our team on 1800 266 000 or here.

Keep me posted with how it goes with them.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

so sure enough after deleting the account and creating a new one with a new email, and waiting for 24 hours, it's fixed. Expect the account is in my wife's name for some reason, at least thats not a big deal.

now to get an answer about my usage question

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Michael,

I'm glad that you've been able to log in to My Account now.

What was it about your usage you need assistance with?

Thanks Michael.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit