noob1001
Level 2: Rookie

I can't log in to my account "Sorry,something went wrong" error!

I can't log in to my account using the web or the Telstra iOS app for a few days now! I am getting this error message:

"Sorry,something went wrong

Please refresh the screen or try again later."

So when I hit the refresh button it gave me this error message: 

"Sorry we are unable to resolve the issue

Sorry something went wrong loading your page, please wait a few minutes before attempting again."

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
LoungeAct
Level 1: Cadet

Re: I can't log in to my account "Sorry,something went wrong" error!

I get the same thing. Very frustrating.

TranquilJam
Level 1: Cadet

I am also getting this. Apparently my email is set up but it wont sign in and keeps coming up with this issue. On app and on PC. 

Cas-Ra
Support Team
Support Team

HI @noob1001 if you're still having troubles there, please try using your account number specifically to retrieve your username here: https://tel.st/e7qf9, and then with that username, reset your password from the same page and see how you go. 

If you're still unable to login, we may need to reset your Telstra ID, 

we're happy to help with that securely via the app: https://tel.st/temq3. No need to login, you can access help without logging in.

Messaging is the primary support channel for Telstra assistance right now, ensure you have notifications enabled and you'll be alerted by the app when an agent responds. 

We look forward to resolving this matter with you soon!

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit