Johnny32
Level 2: Rookie

I can't log into my telstra app or internet

Answered

I can't log into my telstra app or internet browser lucky I saved bpay details so I can still pay bills. 

I think i might move onto optus

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: I can't log into my telstra app or internet

That would indicate that there may be a backend database problem.

You will need to chat to Telstra about that, either by:

Livechat

or

Sending a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). You don't need to be logged in to use the messaging function. If Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. If you aren't logged in, keep the app running.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Jupiter

Are you getting any sort of error when you try to log in?

We need an actual description of what is happening to begin to work out where the problem lies.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Johnny32

It says error signing in and to try again later 

Jupiter

It sounds like it may be a database error, but you could also try the following.

Uninstall the app and reinstall it - that will eliminate any errors that are stored in the app itself.

For the browser, try deleting the cookies and cache, close the browser and try logging in again. You could also try logging in through a private (incognito) tab as it doesn't use previously downloaded information. Also, try a different browser as some of the security implementations that are being rolled out (eg Firefox) can cause problems.

Johnny32

just tried all of that, even deleted my internet browsers and re installed them.

everytime i try to log in it says:

"We can't display your account,

there was an issue displaying your account. please wait a few minutes before signing in again."

I wait and try again but logs me out back to log in page, i type details in again and boom same message

Jupiter
Accepted Solution

That would indicate that there may be a backend database problem.

You will need to chat to Telstra about that, either by:

Livechat

or

Sending a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). You don't need to be logged in to use the messaging function. If Codi redirects you, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. If you aren't logged in, keep the app running.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit