Peterjakes
Level 1: Cadet

I want to pay my bill but Telstra is stopping me

Answered

I had a personal account for my home phone, landline and mobile. On the seamen personal account I had my wife's mobile plan too. I also had Telstra Foxtel and Broadband. A year ago I changed to a business account for both mobile phone services. I also since cancelled my home phone, Foxtel and broadband services (the service was simply appalling). 

I just want to be able to now have both mobile services appear online so I can download, review and pay my bill. I want to register and access the Telstra Tools facility. I want both services to be accessible on the My Telstra App. Its taken 4 months and I have failed. So I have have registered my second TIO Complain in 9 months. Can someone help me ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: I want to pay my bill but Telstra is stopping me

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to Account Information or Billing Systems.

The online consultants should be able to associate the accounts with your Telstra ID so that you can see your services/bills online.

You can send them a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of the Get Help screen). If the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to Account Information or Billing Systems.

The online consultants should be able to associate the accounts with your Telstra ID so that you can see your services/bills online.

You can send them a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of the Get Help screen). If the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Peterjakes

Thanks Jupiter - with much respect, I have already tried my very best to fix things.

The downloaded Telstra App (which used to work fine when I had a personal account with Telstra) does not accept my old details as I have a new Business Account with Telstra.

In their messaging services Telstra sent me a link to Register a new ID for the Business Telstra Tools account sign on. I am unable to register this new ID as I keep getting a message that says my email is ALREADY registered at Telstra and would I like to recover my password.

Further, the Links that Telstra sent me via the TEXT Messaging - I copied and pasted into my browser and it tool me to the Telstra Enterprise Page which also got worse and said .. this portal shows an error due to your "Digital Certificate" please fix that. !!

This is one big cluster **** that is going on for months.

UPDATE - I just got the Telstra Chat Service tell me that as I registered a TIO complaint the account is on hold. I reminded that person (is it a real person or a bot ?) that the TIO actively emphasise that Telstra and I continue to try to resolve things as best we can as that would be in everyone's best interests ... YES IT WOULD if only Telstra  can start to follow their own policy in line with their industry regulators guidelines.

Peterjakes

The "Chat BOT" just messaged - You have a new complaint Number XXXXxxxx The complaints team will take it from here...

I copied the entire transcript and will upload it to the TIO original complaint. Sigh .......... you just can't help them .....

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit