Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Missing accounts from Telstra ID

Once again services have disappeared from my Telstra ID. Spent hours on the phone to get this fixed in March 2020 - now it's occurred again. There is nothing online to help. I need a number to ring to get it fixed.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Missing accounts from Telstra ID

Me too

and no no one can help. All you can do is call someone who tells you to use the app and no one there can help let alone understand.

do you login with a Telstra.com or Bigpond.com address or just the prefix (without a domain)

My login is a Telstra.com account I’ve been using for 20+ years!

Highlighted

After a couple of days trying various things I have managed to restore my services that disappeared from my account which I have been using for years. I suspect somehow `upgrading' from Telstra 24x7 to My Telstra on my mobile caused their computer to say `No'... To re-add them the following pathways did NOT work:

1. Chat or phone ("we're here to help you" - but nobody sentient there).

2. Using `My Telstra' app on mobile - where it is promised you can manage your accounts (but you cannot add services to your account - however, you can do such important things as giving them cute nicknames if you have them already there).

3. Using a PC and trying to add services (but fails due to unrecognised unrecognised numbers and/or account numbers). 

What DID work was to use my mobile to navigate to the Telstra website using Chrome (NOT the `My Telstra' app) and log in to my account there. Via this non-mobile portal account, the same phone and/or account numbers ARE recognised . After 24 hours later the three services appeared on My Telstra mobile app. and also the online website via a PC browser. So - I have restored all the `disappeared' services - until the next time...

Highlighted

Wow!

mine disappeared before installing The new app. I was holding out as I read there was something it didn’t do (can’t remember what now). The phone call I made gave me a guy who all he could do was direct me to update to the new app, which made no difference. 
thanks for the info. Will give it a try later

Highlighted

Good luck !!!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit