Mookka
Level 2: Rookie

MyAccount website and App Broken

Answered

Whenever I try and change anything in MyAccount or through the Telstra app, it is basically broken. I get 'page not found' errors, or it just freezes. It doesn't make a difference using different devices and different internet connections. It has been a long persistent problem for I would guess over a year at least. Something is clearly broken on my account. I can't even update my direct debit details anymore. Someone please help me Smiley Sad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: MyAccount website and App Broken

Yes. It sounds like a problem with your account as I can get through to change my details. You will need to get it investigated and fixed.

I don't think a frontline consultant will be much use in this case as it requires a backend tech to work out what has become disassociated in your profile.

Lodge it as a complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints and they will be able to investigate for you. Copy and paste the links to a couple of the pages that you are having problems with as that will give them a head start on trying to work out what is missing. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Yes. It sounds like a problem with your account as I can get through to change my details. You will need to get it investigated and fixed.

I don't think a frontline consultant will be much use in this case as it requires a backend tech to work out what has become disassociated in your profile.

Lodge it as a complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints and they will be able to investigate for you. Copy and paste the links to a couple of the pages that you are having problems with as that will give them a head start on trying to work out what is missing. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Mookka
Level 2: Rookie

Awesome thanks for the info. Yeah I tried with the consultants but haven't gotten anywhere. I'll give this a go ! Smiley Happy

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit